1. Where are Little Feather Jewelry pieces made and by who?
-All items are handmade in San Francisco by Melinda Rodriguez.
2. Where do you get your materials?
-All of the materials are sourced in and around the San Francisco Bay area, online or found/purchased/traded during my travels.
3. What kind of metals do you use?
-I mostly use brass, copper, gold, silver, plated brass, sterling silver and 14K gold-fill.
4. Why doesn’t my piece look exactly like my friend’s/photo?
- All of my pieces are hand made in small batches, so there will be slight differences from piece to piece. You will receive the exact item in the photo(s) for ALL one-of-a-kind pieces.
5. The sizes you have on the website won’t fit my finger(s)/wrist.
-I can make each piece to custom fit you. Please e-mail me your size directly via our contact page.
6. What exactly does One-of-a-kind mean?
- Well, it means that the item listed can not/will not be duplicated.
7. I really want a ‘One-of-a-kind’ piece that is sold can you remake the item exactly as shown?
-The answer is NO! However, I can create you a piece that is similar (if possible). Please contact me via the contact page for availability and options. Briefly, include the item you are interested in and what you like most about it.
8. Returns & exchanges policy?
-I gladly accept all returns within 3 weeks of purchase.
9. Policy on damaged/broken pieces?
-I am happy to repair any piece that is broken or damaged within a year of purchase, free of charge. All I ask is that you incur ALL shipping fees, including returning postage to you.
10. How much is shipping generally?
-We charge $8.00 flat rate for all shipping within the US. Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be shipped.
11. Do you ship internationally?
-Yes, please contact me via the contact page for shipping costs.
12. Do you offer WHOLESALE?
-Fuck yeah! :) Please contact me via the contact page for details.